Pre-Booking Only. No camping available if you have not pre-booked
We will be opening the campsite from Saturday July 4th, Sorry!! to start with we will not have showers available and we will be taking bookings only and no groups.
Below are the guidelines we have put in place. We will not be running to full capacity, so the rules for social distancing can be put in place.
To book please email email@example.com with dates required and I will send you a booking form.
• Campers will need to book and fill a form out; no pitches will be allowed on the site if they have not pre-booked
• No groups allowed;maximum 2 families are allowed together. Please respect this, if any groups that are found breaching this will be asked to leave. So, no point booking separately and joining when getting here.
• Check in via reception, where screens and sanitiser are in place
• The large overflow field will be open at all times, plus 2 original fields so plenty of room for social distancing
• Campers are encouraged to bring a toilet tent.
• No Showers Available. The main toilet and shower block will be open but with no showers and some of the toilets and sinks will be closed off. The seating area will be emptied out including the leaflets and books, please Do Not linger around in the facilities. Disinfectant wipes will be available in each and hand wash. As well as hand sanitiser outside.
• The 2 original toilets with sinks will also be open. Disinfectant wipes will be available in each and hand wash. As well as hand sanitiser outside. Please keep 1 meter apart while queuing. Please spend as little time as possible in the toilet block. Enhanced cleaning will be put in place for cleaning of the toilets, taps and reception area. The facilities will be closed while they are been cleaned at least twice a day.
• There will be the usual cold-water drinking taps outside as well as additional new hot taps, please bring washing up bowls to help with washing up. There will be 2 washing up sinks available in the facilities. Hand sanitiser available at all taps. Please keep 1 meter apart while queuing.
• The Chemical waste disposal will be available, with hand sanitiser available at all taps. Please keep 1 meter apart while queuing.
• Unfortunately, the fridge and freezer will not be available.
• Unfortunately, the drying room and washing machine will not be available.
• Corona virus symptoms if you or anyone else in your unit are displaying Corona virus symptoms contact NHS 111, Please let Reception staff know
• Quiet time is still from 10.00pm to 7.00am not music/ radios during this time
Cleaning times for the Main toilet and shower block will be between 11.00am and 1.00pm and 9.00pm to 10.00pm where the facilities will be closed
The 2 original toilets will be cleaned between 1.00pm to 2.00pm and 10.00pm to 11.00pm where the facilities will be closed
• Reception will be open from
Monday to Thursday 8.00am-10.00am
Friday to Sunday 8.00am-11.00am
& Bank Holiday 3.00pm-7.00pm
only 1 person in the Reception area at any time. In the shop will be available to buy, Our Home Reared Meat, Milk, Frozen Bread, sweets/ biscuits/ ice-creams, ice, toiletries
• Arrival Times Please try and arrive in the reception opening times, if you can’t please let me know
• Fire Pits will be available to borrow as well as Bags of logs for £6.00 and bags of Kindling for £1.00 There will be a dropping off area to put your fire pit when you have finished with it.